SCT 3000 shower change table, electrically height adjustable
Previous version: R8518, R8538
SCT 3000 shower and change table – popular everywhere
There's a good reason why this shower and change table is one of the most popular on the market. The stylish design combined with optimal comfort for both user and helper means that private homes, public bathrooms, hospitals, institutions and many other areas consider this product the best on the market.
These tables can be used in schools, institutions, hospitals and private homes and are all designed to be durable, comfortable and easy to clean.
The design and flexibility of the tables ensures optimal working conditions for the carer as well as a high level of comfort and safety for the user.
The SCT 3000 series has a stylish and award-winning design focused on comfort and ease of use.
Foldable. Incl. safety rail, flexible hose (Ø32 mm) and water collection tray with integrated outlet.
Surface length 1800 mm, outer measurements 1057 mm x 1910 mm.
Materials: Powder-lacquered stainless steel, aluminium, polyurethane foam and polystyrene.
Excl. mounting kit.
Expected service life is 10 years for institutional use, provided that maintenance is carried out as described in the user manual.
• One hand operated safety rails allows the carer to maintain eye contact as well as physical contact with the user during the whole process.
• Easy to clean, smooth contact surfaces which do not collect dirt and bacteria.
• The slightly curved shape makes the table comfortable and safe to lie on.
• Adjustable neck support which can be moved to either end of the 1800 mm shower and changing tables.
• The integrated gas cylinders enable the table to be folded out of the way when not in use to maximize floor space.
• The powered shower change table is supplied with a wired hand control. The red buttons clearly indicate "up" and "down".
• The wired hand control comes with a practical holder for placement on the wall.
When the table is loaded with 200 kg, each mounting bolt supports 26 kg
This product has been tested statically with a load of 500 kg as the IEC 60601-standard requires testing with safety factor 2.5.
The product is to be cleaned with hot water or a mild soapy cleaning agent.
Do not use chlorine based, corrosive or abrasive cleaners as it may result in the surface being damaged.
The following cleaning agents have been tested by Pressalit and may be used, as long as they are diluted according to the instructions on the container.
Clinell Universal Wipes
Clinel Sporidical Wipes
WipeClean Ethanol Disinfection 80%
Wetwipe Ethanol Disinfection 70% (wetwipe)
The product must be wiped down with a soft rag wrung out in clear water immediately after cleaning, as some materials may otherwise be discolored and stained, and the surface coating may deteriorate.
DECALCIFICATION OF ALUMINUM PARTS:
Pressalit recommends that chalky deposits be removed from wall tracks and other aluminum parts using a solution of three parts 30% acetic acid to seven parts tap water. When the aluminum parts have been washed down with this solution, the parts must be wiped over with a damp cloth wrung out in clear water.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices
- Council Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery
- Council Directive 2011/65/EC on RoHS. For the UK:
- Medical Device Regulation (MDR) 2002 on medical devices.
- Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008
- Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012.