MSCT 1 shower change trolley, electrically height adjustable
Lying surface: 700 x 2100 mm.
Outer measurements: 820 x 2190 mm
Developed with focus on the safety and wellbeing for the user Easy access from all sides helps provide optimal work conditions for the carers Easy to clean, well thought out construction with durable materials and multiple features
These tables can be used in schools, institutions, hospitals and private homes and are all designed to be durable, comfortable and easy to clean.
The design and flexibility of the tables ensures optimal working conditions for the carer as well as a high level of comfort and safety for the user.
Electrically height adjustable (battery operated) with wired remote control.
400 mm lifting range, from 550 to 950 mm. Can tilt 3 degrees (for easy water drainage).
Equipped with central lock system, wire basket for convenient storage, bumpers on all four corners as well as battery and charger.
Lifting columns and wired remote control IPX6, battery and charger IPX5.
Shower mattress and headrest to be ordered separately.
Expected service life is 10 years for institutional use, provided that maintenance is carried out as described in the user manual.
• One hand operated safety rails allows the carer to maintain eye contact as well as physical contact with the user during the whole process, the foldable safety rails also provide easy access from all four sides of the table.
• The cut-out grips in the safety rails enable users to assist when being turned, which motivates physical training.
• A storage drawer enables the carer to store supplies and place what is needed for the shower immediately at hand in advance.
• Easy to clean, smooth contact surfaces which do not collect dirt and bacteria.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use drop down rails with one hand operation. • The centralized brake system allows the carer to simultaneously lock all four wheels by stepping on any single activator, ensuring better safety and ease of use in any position.
• All locking and release activators are activated by stepping down on them from above to ensure ergonomic interaction, and to prevent foot and toe injuries. Non-slip surface and pattern on all brakes prevent slipping even in wet conditions.
• A rotating bumper on each of the trolley’s corners protects surrounding walls and the product itself when in contact and during relocation.
• Powered height adjustment with battery and charger. The wall-hung charger for the battery can be mounted in any room, incl. outside the bathroom if so desired. When the battery is running low, a beep will sound each time the wired remote control is activated.
• Battery charging time 3-4 hours.
• The MSCT 1 also has a lowered drainage area, which removes water from the corners and reduces the amount of leftover water for easy drainage and drying.
• An open drain and enlarged hose ensures easy drainage that even allows human waste to pass through. Tilt for efficient water discharge, 3 degrees.
Maximum load: 250 kg. (user weight + water + accessories)
- Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices
- Council Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery
- Council Directive 2011/65/EC on RoHS.