MATRIX MEDIUM wash basin with overflow
MATRIX MEDIUM - Nightingale Silver Award winner
Integrated handrails and optimised infection control, and it's even height-adjustable. These functions, along with the design, have made MATRIX MEDIUM the incredibly popular product it is today, and helped win the Nightingale Silver Award.
For disinfecting the wash basin, the following agents can be used:
Sodium hydroxide 5%
Acetic acid solution 10%
Ethanol solution 70%
Sodium hypochlorite 5%, active chlorine
Sodium chloride 170g/l, diluted to 50%.
Make sure that the product is wiped down with a soft rag wrung out in clear water immediately after disinfection.
NB! Do not use abrasive cleaning agents, as this will cause damage to the surface of the wash basin.
Compliance criteria according to EN 14688:2015.
4.1 Load resistance: stable, without cracks or deformations.
4.2 Draining of water: Water drained away completely.
4.3 Resistance to temperature changes: Without cracks, delaminations.
4.4 Resistance to chemicals and staining agents:
- Sodium hydroxide 5% - without staining or deterioration;
- Acetic acid solution 10% - without staining or deterioration;
- Ethanol sol. 70% - without staining or deterioration;
- Sodium hypochlorite 5% active chlorine - without staining or deterioration;
- Sodium chloride 170g/l diluted to 50% - without staining or deterioration.
4.5 Surface stability / resistance to scratching: Do not use abrasives on the surface.
4.6 Cleanability: Smooth, non-absorbant surfaces.
4.7 Protection against overflowing: CL 10.
4.8 Durability: Product is considered durable.